Initially focusing on the separation of materials, later focusing on the non ferrous ( mainly copper ) separation systems and today over 50 models to process and separate numerous products e.g electric cables, weee.
- 1980’s – Mauro Guidetti established the company
- Guidetti machines are manufactured in Italy ( Ferrara ) and the USA ( Atlanta )
- Focused and dedicated to the non ferrous recycling and separation industries
- All Guidetti machines are designed and built with years of experience
- With over 50 models in the range “the most imitated never equalled”
- High quality, reliability and good re-sale values