Initially focusing on scrap metal trading and treatment (in particular of car engines ) and later starting with the production and installation of hammermills and turn-key recycling plants.
- 1940 – Pietro Panizzolo established the company
- Panizzolo machines are manufactured close to Venice Italy
- Focused and dedicated to the waste and scrap metal processing market
- All Panizzolo machines are designed and built with years of experience
- The hammer mills use the patented “quick change” grid system
- High quality, reliability and good re-sale values