M-Generation HS Baler
Production Input: ELV and light scrap
Available in either 5 or 6 m charging box.
Suited for longer materials or vehicles.
- Bale size: 800/880 x 650 x Var.
- Lid force: 200 tonnes (3 Rams)
- Side force: 200 tonnes (3 Rams)
- Baling force: 160 tonnes
- Diesel engine or electric motor. Self-sufficient (D) vs. lowest running/maintenance cost (E).
- Remote control. Ideal to run the machine from the crane or forklift with just one operator.
- Self loading legs. Fast loading and unloading of the machine onto a trailer.
- Bale ejector door. Reduces cycle time as bale is ejected automatically at the end of the cycle.
- Crane and cabin. Turns the baler into a self sufficient one-man operation.
- Trailer. Guarantees total mobility.